PDA

View Full Version : Best farm runs?

Stilldream
03-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Best: fastest with highest legendary ouput.

Personally, I like Telkine in act 3, close distance to boss and fairly easy to kill.

Terca
03-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Best: fastest with highest legendary ouput.

Personally, I like Telkine in act 3, close distance to boss and fairly easy to kill.

Second telkine is also easy, fast and good. Found alot of legendaries and other goodies on her. Pythian caves are very good.

Masquerouge
03-06-2007, 06:46 PM
I believe in 1.20 nothing beats Parnassus run-pythian caves. Just pop out of the Parnassus portal, and whack everything until you're out of the caves. The sheer amount of monsters will bring you a fair amount of legendaries, the monsters themselves are easy (no crows, no demons, no sandwraiths, few mages), and it's fairly fast.

Darth Executor
03-06-2007, 07:32 PM
I believe in 1.20 nothing beats Parnassus run-pythian caves. Just pop out of the Parnassus portal, and whack everything until you're out of the caves. The sheer amount of monsters will bring you a fair amount of legendaries, the monsters themselves are easy (no crows, no demons, no sandwraiths, few mages), and it's fairly fast.

I'll take crows, demons, and sandwraiths over undead archers any day.

maul
03-07-2007, 01:00 AM
Pythian runs is still the best overall, starting at undead rebirth fountain, undead archers are not as deadly as their oriental cousins.

Stilldream
03-07-2007, 02:46 AM
In IT (1.30) pythian runs have given me very few legendaries/epics, got about 4 or five and just a few epics in a large amount of runs (lost count, but probably around 50). So I swapped to Orb-bosses and now i get a legendary about 1/3 of the runs with decent stuff to show for the other ones. Dunno if its good ol' lady luck or 1.30.

aquinod
03-07-2007, 10:55 AM
Pythian runs is still the best overall, starting at undead rebirth fountain, undead archers are not as deadly as their oriental cousins.

Asian cousins!

Whisk33
03-07-2007, 11:40 AM
I dont like act 3 telekine since I alway seem to die once on him and the way up to Big T.

I start in the Labrinth Run the minotaur and Act 1 telek.
Then stop by in Sparta for Nessus and his chest.
I'll kill the gorgon queens and clear their caves. (Always looking for stonebinders cuffs)
I'll tele to athens sometimes and kill the gorgons on the way to The blue zombie dude and finish that to the port.
Fayum dessert for the Big scorpion though I dont know why. I always get crap. I have only once found a legendary there...
Run act 2 telkine
if I feel like killin I then go to eastern silk road and kill all the way to the end of the great wall. Then I call it a game and start over.

Infares
03-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Asian cousins!

Yep. Oriental means literally "Not like us".

However the actual ingame name for the place is "The Orient". Although Asia itself isn't depicted as being weird or anything.

Saw a painting from like the 10th century or something of a depiction of what the white people of the day thought asians might look like, they were like a pair of arms and legs with no head and faces on their chests.

maul
03-08-2007, 01:07 AM
Asian cousins!

We are talking about the game and the undeads, these are all myths. Don't overdo it. Careful on the words, the world is watching. This reminds me of Forum Rule # 1.

Minervian
03-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Saw a painting from like the 10th century or something of a depiction of what the white people of the day thought asians might look like, they were like a pair of arms and legs with no head and faces on their chests.

Yeah, that's why I find it hard to brush my teeth without using a mirror. :p

No worries guys, no offence taken! we Chinese also have our archaic "interpretations" of white people, eg. "ang mo gui" (red-haired devil) and "guai lo" (foreign devil).

And personally I do prefer "Asian" rather than the dated "Oriental" (though that is more fitting in the game's setting, and esp. since it lumps Babylon with China).