PDA

View Full Version : Titans Dust quest

Masjan
03-06-2007, 05:03 AM
I can't do this quest. Where is this dust? This is the quest from Plains of Judgement, and reward is +2 skill points.

subster
03-06-2007, 05:57 AM
Better add "*** spoiler ****" to your subject line.

Batman
03-06-2007, 06:04 AM
I'll do better than that, I'll move it to the Spoilers section.

Mindless
03-06-2007, 06:51 AM
If you go into all the caves and stuff on your way from Plains of Judgement to Elysium, you will find it.

I believe it was in some spider cave and the last 'boss spider' drops it.

Masjan
03-06-2007, 07:05 AM
If you go into all the caves and stuff on your way from Plains of Judgement to Elysium, you will find it.

I believe it was in some spider cave and the last 'boss spider' drops it.

it drops mirrow

Mindless
03-06-2007, 07:07 AM
Oh, then it was some other cave along the way. Got them confused since there are a bunch of quests in thoes caves. Regardless. It's there in one of thoes caves.

mathas
03-06-2007, 07:47 AM
I can't do this quest. Where is this dust? This is the quest from Plains of Judgement, and reward is +2 skill points.
I was apparently quite wrong with this answer, removing it so others don't try to look in the wrong cave.

Sorry!

Batman
03-06-2007, 08:29 AM
In there now, cleared the cave, opened the chests, nothing. You sure it's in there?

EDIT - I found it

JYG
03-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Going through IT for the second time, now on epic and simply can't find the dust.
Can't remember where I found it the first time :(
Are you sure that it's in the Pool of M... cave?

Shadow_azzazen
03-07-2007, 02:48 PM
It's going to be hard to answer this without having TQ open to check names, but I'll try!

In the lower daemon camp, there are a couple of quest NPCs. Northwest of the machae NPC (not the ghost one), there is a cave called the Pools of M...something. I want to say Pools of Mnemosyne, which would fit with the mythology, but I don't recall for sure. Anyway, the dust is in there, all the way in the back.

The Cave of Whispers is the other cave in the area, it's for a different quest.

I triyed to look there too but the dust just wasn't there!!! are you shure it is there? I really hate not completeting quest with +2 skill points!!!

JYG
03-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Found it :D , turned out one has to be more patient.
It's inside Deep Caverns, a cave off Far Plains.
Just continue on the main quest, after Erebus the northwest and you will reach Far Plains.