PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinions On Levels II: Son of Your Opinions On Levels (or Inspire Me)

Morgan
03-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Hey, everyone!

Please help me out and chime in with your thoughts on the new act for Titan Quest.

What three levels are the most visually appealing and why?
What three levels are the most fun to play in and why?

Thanks! I look forward to hearing your feedback.

njuneardave
03-06-2007, 01:53 PM
i honestly don't look at appealing imagery, but i'll give you my 3 favorite zones for a little help:

#1) Knossos Palace. I don't know exactly what it is about the place, but i always get excited when i enter the area... it's just a really fun spot.

#2) Hanging Gardens. Incredibly well-designed area... so imaginative and beautiful (okay, so i paid a LITTLE attention to visual details).

#3) The Great Wall. I love the perspective and the rolling hills on the wall... it's really cool.

Infares
03-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Dave: He means the Hades levels.

Haven't seen the whole Hades area but everything up to the beacon is :rockon:.

Poinas
03-07-2007, 02:21 PM
I was most impressed with the city in ruins in Epirus. The sheer amount of detail and debris :knockout: It must have taken ages to complete.

Anything after that really, it is very very difficult to pinpoint a specific place, partly for having played trough every are only once, but mostly because everything was so well designed.

I found myself admiring the views quite often, and trying to run as close to the edges of playable are to see as much as possile.

Hade's palace is worth mentioning though, I really liked the design, and gigantes' were pleasant to fight with.

I'm looking to give better feedback once I complete Hades the next time. But you guys have really done nearly perfect job, IMO!

Shadow_azzazen
03-07-2007, 03:52 PM
My favorite places was:

Prisoner camp and upper deamon camp, becaus I love places where there are plenty of monsters and becaus I loved the setting( warrior tents, soul-cages, bosses etc).

The place before hades palace becaus it had lot's of towers that you could climb in which was kinda cool, and there was lots enemies:D

Most of all, I liked the rhodes beaches, it was very beautiful with its white sand and the ocean, the craps could have had more hp, but they were ok.

Infares
03-07-2007, 03:59 PM
Most of all, I liked the rhodes beaches, it was very beautiful with its white sand and the ocean, the craps could have had more hp, but they were ok.

My craps have had a lot of HP lately.

Might wanna try shooting the craps instead.

Darth Executor
03-07-2007, 05:56 PM
What three levels are the most visually appealing and why?

Sorry if I don't remember the names exactly, but in order:

Tower of judgement: I love bizarre structures floating around in space. Stuff like the Arcane Sanctuary in Diablo 2 or Oneiros in Clive Barker's Undying.
The part after Megara sends you off to hades (with all the walking ghosts, and the river Styx). Great mood introduction to Hades.
Elysium: Apart from the fact that everyone looked like ghosts it was a nice break from the gloomy stuff. And the design was less chaotic than the burning fields you ran into in the original TQ.

What three levels are the most fun to play in and why?

Area around Styx: I was playing a knife thrower. However, IT made some changes to items so I no longer had 100% recharge and couldn't spam daggers, which meant I had to aggro monsters and have them chase after me before I knife them to ensure maximun eficiency and the easiest place to do this is in open field, and Styx had plenty of that.

Tower of Judgement: Narrow corridors = knife throwing dream

Beach stuff: I love crabs, and I'm so happy I had the honor of knifing a few. Much better than those annoying ichtians. ^_^

raduneo
03-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Sounds rly cool. Can't wait to get my hands on the expansion.

Tower of judgement: I love bizarre structures floating around in space. Stuff like the Arcane Sanctuary in Diablo 2 or Oneiros in Clive Barker's Undying.

And.. you played Undying? Respect!!! :) That game is one of a kind!

Darth Executor
03-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Undying was one of a kind. I wish people would make more games like that.