PDA

View Full Version : core dweller in IT

ward_rb
03-05-2007, 04:22 PM
anyone used him yet? i want to know if he has regained his ability to draw aggro. a while back ~v~ said they were making adjustments to him in the next patch (http://www.titanquest.net/forums/questions-developers/11250-core-dwellar-next-patch-xp.html) and i was just wondering if it happened or if it slipped their minds.

thanks.

Koz
03-05-2007, 08:10 PM
I was wondering the same thing as well. Lure Monster was not working correctly for the same reason.

Koz

Infares
03-05-2007, 11:12 PM
I dunno that I've ever seen the bug where he doesn't draw aggro. For me he seems like he draws aggro fine, sometimes I'll even staff a mob and he'll run toward me then stop to attack Core Dweller.

Is his aggroing ability somehow worse in 1.20 than it was in earlier versions?

ward_rb
03-06-2007, 12:15 AM
I dunno that I've ever seen the bug where he doesn't draw aggro. For me he seems like he draws aggro fine, sometimes I'll even staff a mob and he'll run toward me then stop to attack Core Dweller.

Is his aggroing ability somehow worse in 1.20 than it was in earlier versions?

much. although my experiance is at close range, melee distance. pre 1.20, he could keep a pack of monsters off no problem.....in 1.20, all i have to do is sneeze and the mobs come running for me.