PDA

View Full Version : Importing characters

Ascended Sleeper
03-05-2007, 01:59 PM
I have a question about importing characters from the original Titan Quest.

If you import a character from Titan Quest into Immortal Throne, you can just give away all your items, gold (and delete that character in IT) and you will still have them in the original Titan Quest? Even repeating that process again and again is possible. Or am I missing something?

Otherwise this would be a way to cheat :(
Just import a char into IT, give away items, gold and other stuff untill it's empty, delete the char and import a fresh one again.

Because a character can be synchronized from TQ to IT but not the other way around.

yoman
03-05-2007, 02:05 PM
and the news in that is - what ? its just the same as having a backup of your savegame prior to importing and then re-using it over and over again ... thats nothing new just because TQIT will importt TQ chars.

Ascended Sleeper
03-05-2007, 03:47 PM
I just tought it was stupid the synchronization of characters between the 2 games only works one way.

Veveritz
03-05-2007, 03:57 PM
I wonder how could that be possible since TQ doesn't have the ability to present the new items (artifacts, armors, weapons etc), quests, characters above level 65 etc etc etc

Ascended Sleeper
03-05-2007, 04:05 PM
Fair point...

Zaishi
03-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Doesn't matter, could always just use backups like yoman said. Take a high level TQIT char, save a backup, empty all their stuff, then restore the backup and repeat. Don't even need the import feature.