PDA

View Full Version : I've found the secret!

BCA Avatar
03-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Evidently, swearing at the game helps you find the good stuff. I went on a rant yesterday because my lvl 46 hadn't found a single purple item yet. Over the next half hour I found a Griefmaker, the Battlemage chest piece, and Phorkos' Trident. :)

MR2_Pilot
03-05-2007, 03:31 PM
:lol: Nice find. I know for a fact that swearing is the only way to fix things properly, especially if you don't have the exact right tool for the job! :errf:

ward_rb
03-05-2007, 04:24 PM
I know for a fact that swearing is the only way to fix things properly, especially if you don't have the exact right tool for the job! :errf:

not true, there are two other ways to fix things properly. 1: duct tape. 2: kick it.

AmeriCanadian
03-05-2007, 04:54 PM
not true, there are two other ways to fix things properly. 1: duct tape. 2: kick it.

I did kick my old PC when it made a buzzing noise and it usually stopped. I never tried duct tape though...

OroupheousJrJr
03-05-2007, 05:18 PM
I'd be willing to bet that the noise stopped because all the little fans that are supposed to be spinning, weren't after you kicked it. :razz:

My dad's computers all seemed to have noisy fans. I don't know why he didn't care enough to fix them.

Brappa
03-06-2007, 03:40 AM
my computer sounds like it is giving birth when ever it starts up so I kick it in the duct tape and it shuts up.

Batman
03-06-2007, 03:42 AM
Duct tape - The handyman's secret weapon.

Red Green Rules.

Infares
03-06-2007, 07:34 AM
Evidently, swearing at the game helps you find the good stuff. I went on a rant yesterday because my lvl 46 hadn't found a single purple item yet. Over the next half hour I found a Griefmaker, the Battlemage chest piece, and Phorkos' Trident. :)

My mom believed that this method worked with raising children too.

Batman
03-06-2007, 07:43 AM
My mom believed that this method worked with raising children too.

QFT :whistle: