PDA

View Full Version : Unlock content

namal245
03-04-2007, 12:18 PM
does anybody know the code for the unlock content in immortal throne

tuftyfella
03-04-2007, 01:00 PM
got no idea, would also like to know what it is or where i can find it, also what content there is to unlock :)

Shadow_azzazen
03-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Pehaps it is the cd-key or maybe you just reseave the "code" when you complete the game.

SoulSeekkor
03-04-2007, 01:13 PM
Go to bestbuy.com, you get a code for the warrior's garb when you buy the game from them.

Negerove
03-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Anyone want to share the codes ? :)

tuftyfella
03-04-2007, 04:02 PM
i pre-ordered mine on amazon, where does thy get thy code from? :)

ward_rb
03-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Go to bestbuy.com, you get a code for the warrior's garb when you buy the game from them.

i pre-ordered mine there. if its a code to unlock the set, ill post it up once the game comes in. probably monday or tuesday.

ororor
03-04-2007, 07:57 PM
yea do share ;)

Mivo
03-04-2007, 10:25 PM
That's the kind of arrangement between publisher and a large vendor that I, as a customer, don't really care for. I've bought my games from the same store for over twenty years, and if I pay the same price as everyone else, I'd like the same in-game content as everyone else. It's perfectly all right to include special content in all pre-order versions or collector's editions, but tying it to a purchase from a specific vendor isn't such a good idea, in my opinion.

If there's no conflict with the license, that's kind of you, Ward -- thank you!

Batman
03-05-2007, 03:12 AM
Go to THQ.com and register your game with them, they will email your unlock code to you.
That's what I did.

And, no, you can't have mine.

Zaishi
03-05-2007, 05:42 AM
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Message Board - Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Forum - Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Discussion (http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=936555&topic=33977886)

Dunno if it's ok to link to other forums. I didn't want to copy paste since it's not my discovery.

damador
03-05-2007, 05:50 AM
its differnet than preorder :)

Hi there,

Thanks for registering your copy of Titan Quest: Immortal Throne on THQ-Games.com. To unlock your exclusive bonus content - the 'Armament of Germania' - please follow these instructions:

- From the exit menu (press escape while in game) simply select the Unlock Content button. This will bring up a dialog asking for the unlock code

- Type in 437626? and press 'OK'

- The window will close and you will be returned to the game. The 'Armament of Germania' will spawn at your character's feet

The Armament of Germania is comprised of a club and a shield, both of which are infused with the essence of the Great Pillar of Irminsul, that primordial tower of energy which once connected the Earth to the Heavens.? When it was shattered in the War of the Gods, the shards fell to the Earth below, and were later forged into a club and shield by the god Odin.? The ancient power of Irminsul still flows through these items today, allowing them to grant the bearer unnatural powers of strength and protection from the freezing cold climes of Germania.

Enjoy the game!

The THQ-Games Team

yoman
03-05-2007, 06:03 AM
tried the codes from the linked thread above.

nice gimmicks but crappy stats. and "Item cannot be sold" :twisted:

:D

Negerove
03-05-2007, 06:23 AM
Wow, that is the crappy stuff u get. I was hoping for something more interesting :)

Infares
03-05-2007, 07:29 AM
Lol at least we can all have it, good find Zaishi. I was on GameFAQs boards back in 2000 as Phildo but they've changed the board architecture since and I've lost my account.

ward_rb
03-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Message Board - Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Forum - Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Discussion (http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=936555&topic=33977886)

Dunno if it's ok to link to other forums. I didn't want to copy paste since it's not my discovery.

awesome, i thought the only 'code' was the bestbuy pre-order, merchants set. ill have to try these out when i get IT.

SoulSeekkor
03-05-2007, 04:04 PM
^^Same here.

Ascended Sleeper
03-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Is there a level requirement for the items?

damador
03-05-2007, 05:02 PM
30 for all of them

Pey
03-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Ninja armor looks so cool, it goes great with the the Dreamer´s Phantom Strike, too bad i cant get the bonus and the items are crap :p

Skullguise
03-06-2007, 07:02 PM
Weird...

I registered the game and got nothing. No unlock code email or anything. oh well.

Are there any codes besides the 4 listed on GAMEFAQS?

ttbaby
03-07-2007, 12:41 AM
I did that and they said No exclusive content available for this title. Check back soon!

Neverwinter27
03-07-2007, 01:11 AM
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Cheats - Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Codes - Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Secrets (http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/936555.html)

GWarrior
03-07-2007, 01:52 AM
hey gamefaqs has 4 codes for unlockable content

here Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Cheats - Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Codes - Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Secrets (http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/936555.html)

rgds GW

oops sorry already done My Bad

Belhawk
03-07-2007, 02:44 AM
there are 4 codes for new content.
play your character
select esc or g to get menu
select unlock content
type in a code and return to game
u will get new items, but u can't sell them
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Cheats - Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Codes - Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Secrets (http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/936555.html)

Neverwinter27
03-07-2007, 05:43 PM
I dont think it was necessary to have 2 more posts to the one I posted but oh well.

Zaishi
03-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Ya I already posted those on page 2. :rolleyes:

Infares
03-07-2007, 08:00 PM
I dont think it was necessary to have 2 more posts to the one I posted but oh well.

Duraska
03-08-2007, 04:10 AM
Here's a link that might be helpful:

:twisted: :p :twisted:

BlueSky
03-08-2007, 04:34 AM
Here's a link that might be helpful:

:twisted: :p :twisted:

The link is already post it.

Duraska
03-08-2007, 07:18 AM
The link is already post it.

Yeah... it was a joke...

MAXIMVS
03-08-2007, 10:40 AM
... er, what was that link again?

No, no, I'm joking too ...

Neverwinter27
03-08-2007, 08:11 PM
They didnt have the Naj's Ancient Vestige set so here:

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Cheats, Codes and Wallpapers for PC Games (http://www.cheathappens.com/cheat_index.asp?titleID=12762)

Asmodeous
03-09-2007, 12:34 AM
I wonder about this unlock code stuff for this game.

Is it very likely possible that Iron lore will use this to give us new toys and stuff via a unlock code with this current or any future patches.

At the start of it, they have dropped us four nice low level toys for us new players to fiddle with and sprinkle all over the net for google to see.
Will be interesting to see what gets unlocked in the future. It sounds like a good idea Iron Lore!

Monguse
03-10-2007, 07:20 PM

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Cheats, Codes and Wallpapers for PC Games (http://www.cheathappens.com/cheat_index.asp?titleID=12762)

It's just too bad you have to pay in order to download the file...

Tarjei
06-18-2011, 04:42 AM

Umm... Are you sure you're playing the right game?

Naj's Ancient Vestige is an item set in the DIABLO series, not in Titan Quest.

So yeah, nice try but no banana. AFAIK there are only the 4 codes found under the "cheats" section of Gamefaqs that are implemented in the game.

Snaef98
07-06-2011, 12:44 PM
There is a bug that allows you to dupe items given from the unlock codes..... load up your game, enter the code, then exit the game without saving... the game will save and your item will be on your guy and you will be able to enter the code again, keep doing that and you can get as many copies of the set as you want. :clap:

Imapus Sylicker
07-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Go to THQ.com and register your game with them, they will email your unlock code to you.
That's what I did.

And, no, you can't have mine.

Dunno the stance about necroposting 'round 'ere, but I'm sorry. I truly am.

But I'm more curiouser than sorry, so...

I tried registering the game with THQ, but I don't really understand how that site works. Apparently, you can register any game you want, even if you don't own them, 'cuz the site doesn't ask for any serial numbers.

Of course, that also means you get nothing in return.

Is your code one of the four that're spread around the internets? Are there any more codes other than those four + the three added in 1.17a?

Are the six-digit codes for a crapload of other stuff just mulch material?

On a completely unrelated note, Opera's UK dictionary recognizes & accepts "curiouser", which might mean the guy who coded it has a grate sense of humour.

Cheers!

Medea Fleecestealer
07-24-2012, 10:59 AM
"Curiouser and curiouser, the world grows more curiouser." A quote from "Alice in Wonderland" if I recall correctly; certainly from a song in the Disney version anyway.;)

The only unlock codes I know of are for some special yellow sets, although they aren't that great really:

274267 Shinobi Shozoku
925678 Garb of the Great Merchant
437626 Garb of Germania
373624 Garb of Gaul

Just start playing one of your toons, hit escape to get to Unlock Content, click on it, type in a code and click okay and the set will fall at your feet.

Never heard of 3 more added in the 1.17a patch or any 6 digit ones, but that doesn't mean they don't exist, just that I've never head of them. Someone else might though.

defboy99
07-25-2012, 03:31 AM
@ Medea -- The additional unlock codes are for the All-Skins mod included in the Fan Patch 1.17a. You can read the Fan Patch section to get those codes, which allow you to access merchants who sell different skins for your toon. There's also a "secret" one that drops a "secret" artifact not found in the game...but you must read all the way through the Fan Patch notes to find it. ;)

Medea Fleecestealer
07-25-2012, 03:48 AM
Thanks defboy99, that explains it as I wasn't that interested in the AllSkins mod so haven't looked at that side of things. Guess I'd better read through the Patch notes to find the other one. :D

spectre
07-25-2012, 04:29 AM
That other one was recently found by someone in the German forums. I didn't even know it was around before that. After I got the context of it, though, I couldn't stop laughing ;)

Imapus Sylicker
07-31-2012, 08:20 AM
"Curiouser and curiouser, the world grows more curiouser." A quote from "Alice in Wonderland" if I recall correctly; certainly from a song in the Disney version anyway.;)

Never heard of 3 more added in the 1.17a patch or any 6 digit ones, but that doesn't mean they don't exist, just that I've never head of them. Someone else might though.

Yep, 'tis Alice. Kick arse book. "Mulch" is also a quote, but from a far superior & intellectualery volume.

Anyways, back on topic - these are the six digit codes, I'm actually surprised you didn't know about them.

96958644 - Achilles' Spear
13333786 - Anendjib's Spear
63466346 - Ares' Wrath
53253253 - Armor of the Immortal Guard
12472353 - Fury of the Three Amazons
15662674 - Herod's Reach
85376494 - Horsemaster's Pike
14441522 - Monk's Spade
25356154 - Penetrating Spear of Ko k'Bi
53262633 - Raptor

Are these mulch material or no? No one confirmed it either way, yet...

That other one was recently found by someone in the German forums. I didn't even know it was around before that. After I got the context of it, though, I couldn't stop laughing ;)

Is it the amulet you're talking about?

Also, back to my original question, are the registration codes that are unavailable now - since one's unable to register - the same as the four that Medea posted?

Cheers!

spectre
07-31-2012, 08:53 AM
I was talking about this: "There's also a "secret" one that drops a "secret" artifact not found in the game...but you must read all the way through the Fan Patch notes to find it"

Unlock Codes for Legendary Spears? That's new for me at least (if they work)

Medea Fleecestealer
07-31-2012, 09:21 AM
Yep, 'tis Alice. Kick arse book. "Mulch" is also a quote, but from a far superior & intellectualery volume.

Anyways, back on topic - these are the six digit codes, I'm actually surprised you didn't know about them.

96958644 - Achilles' Spear
13333786 - Anendjib's Spear
63466346 - Ares' Wrath
53253253 - Armor of the Immortal Guard
12472353 - Fury of the Three Amazons
15662674 - Herod's Reach
85376494 - Horsemaster's Pike
14441522 - Monk's Spade
25356154 - Penetrating Spear of Ko k'Bi
53262633 - Raptor

Are these mulch material or no? No one confirmed it either way, yet...

Is it the amulet you're talking about?

Also, back to my original question, are the registration codes that are unavailable now - since one's unable to register - the same as the four that Medea posted?

Cheers!

Probably because at least some of those items drop normally in the game, unlike the 4 number ones I gave you. I've got Achilles' Spear, Are's Wrath and Fury of the Three Amazons and they've all dropped without any coding. It may be they were originally code only in Titan Quest, but got changed to normal drop status in Immortal Throne, but that's only a guess.

I would think they must be if you've got the 6 numbers ones and I've posted the 4 number ones. Don't think there's anymore except for the "secret that drops a secret artifact" one. Anyone else know of any others?

Ah, found it! Is it actually any good to play with though?

Imapus Sylicker
07-31-2012, 11:30 AM
I was talking about this: "There's also a "secret" one that drops a "secret" artifact not found in the game...but you must read all the way through the Fan Patch notes to find it"

Unlock Codes for Legendary Spears? That's new for me at least (if they work)

Yeah, artifact, not amulet.

Probably because at least some of those items drop normally in the game, unlike the 4 number ones I gave you. I've got Achilles' Spear, Are's Wrath and Fury of the Three Amazons and they've all dropped without any coding. It may be they were originally code only in Titan Quest, but got changed to normal drop status in Immortal Throne, but that's only a guess.

I would think they must be if you've got the 6 numbers ones and I've posted the 4 number ones. Don't think there's anymore except for the "secret that drops a secret artifact" one. Anyone else know of any others?

Nah, Titan Quest didn't have an Unlock Content feature, it's only Immortal Throne.

Ah, found it! Is it actually any good to play with though?

It's VERY good, at least at lower levels. I lost my Act IV save after my PC crashed, so I had to start from the beginning again & the ninja set along with the artifact make Greece a breeze.

Grate for a start up on leveling up other characters, too.

Cheers!

Medea Fleecestealer
07-31-2012, 11:54 AM
But it's an L55 item so how could you play with it at lower levels? Or is there some sort of quirk in it that allows earlier equipping?

Imapus Sylicker
08-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Well, the quirk is in Defiler, allowing you to equip anything regardless of level.

Yes, it's cheating, but after losing all my progress up to the Fourth Act, I'm in no mood to go through it all again the "proper" way.

Cheers!