PDA

View Full Version : Helpful Hints to Becoming a good TQ player

divinechaos
03-04-2007, 01:15 AM
The article can be found on the front page: http://www.titanquest.net/expert-strategies/-Helpful-Hints-to-Becoming-a-good-TQ-player-72 (http://www.titanquest.net/novice-strategies/-Helpful-Hints-to-Becoming-a-good-TQ-player-72)

Please post all comments here!

Poinas
03-04-2007, 04:51 AM
Those hints don't give any hints in the way of gameplay. How will those hints help you become a good player? How about writing that anew, and actually adding hints about tactics against monsters?

Sorry for being harsh, but somebody had to say it.

CheeseThief
03-04-2007, 05:27 AM
How about typing your words out, that txt-speak looks atrocious.

KnorrV
03-04-2007, 05:28 AM
I got one for you!
How about the knowing the strategies of bosses :P

Infares
03-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Agreed with the above, if you're going to try to be e-published like this you need to use at least proper english. And you don't really seem to know that much about what you're talking about.

I'm mildly surprised you didn't slip a line in about "how do u dupe itemz plz" in the bottom of that.

Also, at the bare least those are beginner hints, not expert hints as the section you placed it would imply.

MR2_Pilot
03-04-2007, 08:23 AM
IMHO - The article needs a bit more work! :lol:

Gene
03-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Edited so it's got actual words in it instead of chatspeak. Also, moved it from expert strategies to novice strategies.

Cheers,
-Gene

Philon
03-04-2007, 12:13 PM
He shouldn't be ripped, we need to see more of that sort of thing here.

Infares
03-04-2007, 12:51 PM
GJ Gene.

As a Novice strategy, and with the proofreading it's definitely now in its element and is legitimate and viable.

Agreed that we need more content on the main site, and I guess this was a good start + wake up call. Now we have a basis from which we can actually write stuff for the site that is useful.

ward_rb
03-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Agreed that we need more content on the main site, and I guess this was a good start + wake up call. Now we have a basis from which we can actually write stuff for the site that is useful.

wait, wait, wait......theres a main site????? *mind is blown*:knockout: i found this place through google, and never even thought to see if there was a main site. i just made the forums my home, lol.

Gene
03-04-2007, 01:38 PM
wait, wait, wait......theres a main site????? *mind is blown*:knockout: i found this place through google, and never even thought to see if there was a main site. i just made the forums my home, lol.
Yep, just type TitanQuest.net into your browser bar. It'll getcha where ya need to be.

-Gene