PDA

View Full Version : Cooldown question...

Bishamon
11-29-2006, 06:49 AM
Hi,

Is there any way to decrease the cooldown of my spells? I`m a Slayer (warfare/hunter). I don`t think I`ve seen any pasives that can do this, so are there items in the game that can decrease it?

thx

Aurican
11-29-2006, 08:04 AM
Yes there are, look for -recharge on items here (http://www.gamebanshee.com/cgi-bin/search/banshee_search.pl?TitanQuest_Items.itemdivision=&TitanQuest_Items.category=&TitanQuest_Items.type=&TitanQuest_Items.slot=&_orderby=&TitanQuest_Items.armor=&TitanQuest_Items.blockchance=&TitanQuest_Items.piercing=&TitanQuest_Items.speed=&TitanQuest_Items.reqlevel=&TitanQuest_Items.reqdex=&TitanQuest_Items.reqint=&TitanQuest_Items.reqstr=&noSearch=to+Accelerated+Growth&TitanQuest_Items.statistics=Recharge&TitanQuest_Items.itemname=&_layout=TitanQuest_Items&_cgifunction=search) are some epic and legendary items with it.
By the way there are some skills that can reduce the cooldown only not in the masteries you choose. The defence mastery has such a skill (although technically it seems that a bug is the cause of this :), the skill is a synergy of adranaline and IIRC should only work to reduce the cooldown of adranaline itself. However it works on all skills you use after adranaline kicks in. And then there is the refresh skill from the Nature mastery wich can reduce the cooldown timer for a few seconds depending on the level of the skill. Hope this helps.