PDA

View Full Version : Traps...

.//Sora
10-22-2006, 07:33 PM
I love the things with my assassin, I'm basically going for +skill and cast speed items now, I can just throw 3 down (0 recharge), run around a bit, let them take some damage then rush in with a warwind + mandrake, smoke bomb and pretty much have me + traps finish everything off while they're fumbling around, however...

Is there any way, whatsoever, to lay more than 3 traps at a time? Also, do any items that effect MY piercing damage (+X% piercing damage), also effect the traps?

Ion Silverbolt
10-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Traps are essentially pets so nothing affects them except skills with auras. (Earth Enchantment, Art of the Hunt, etc..)

A good way to improve their effectiveness is to equip items or relics that lower monster resistence, or use skills such as study prey or squall.

CGameProgrammer
10-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Brigands, as usual, do the best damage. Since traps are pets that do pure piercing damage, Art of the Hunt increases their damage and adds normal damage against beast[men], Call of theHunt increases attack speed and piercing damage and damage against beast[men], and Study Prey lowers monster resistance, making a big difference.

The only items that will increase your trap damage are +skills items.